Thursday, March 20, 2008

Just a Blog

So, not much is happening around here and all the frustration with my pregnancy has made me stay away from writing a blog. I'm sure everyone wants and update though. I was 1-2 cm dilated on Wednesday and the baby has dropped really low. That's a good thing, but still no real labor signs. My blood pressure was high in the clinic but my labs were fine, so I was told to "take it easy." HA, HA! My bp was 120/75 this morning so I went walking. I wish there was an easy way to start labor! The doctor felt my tummy and said she thinks the baby is 8 pounds already. Not good news for me. I have an ulstrasound Wednesday the 26th to check the exact size of this kiddo.

If I don't go into labor on my own, then they will induce me April 2nd... a whole whopping 6 days early! Gosh, if a baby gains up to a pound a week, then she could be 10 pounds by then! I am just praying labor comes on its own before then. I also hope that if she's measuring 9 pounds on Wednesday that I can beg and plead to be induced then. I am 37 weeks as of Tuesday, so it's just a waiting game now. For now I am just enjoying the mostly painless contractions and the distraction of having only one child to worry about for a few more weeks.

This is the only fat tummy pciture you'r gonna get! =)

2 comments:

Rick*Amber*Taryn*Bryant said...

Good luck! I really hope you have the baby soon! Your tummy looks so cute!

Anonymous said...

I think it's kind of funny that you say there's "not much going on". You are about to eschew human life from you - that is friggin' outstanding.