Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Blog

Sorry I haven't blogged in awhile. I always wait for something exciting to write about because the day to day stuff seems so mundane to me. But heck, then people will know that we are not always doing exiciting things around here. I have been on a cleaning kick again and shampooed my carpet and couches. Lots of work, but it makes a huge difference. Getting around to deep cleaning is almost impossible with these two kids, so poor Todd probably got the raw end of the deal when he came home from work. I sure love him!

We just refinanced our house and in the two years we've lived here, the value has already gone up $30,000. Cool, huh? With gas prices going up, we suddenly aren't making enough to pay the bills anymore, so it is a blessing to be able to drop our mortgage insurance.

Overall we're doing well. We're trying to enjoy what little bit of summer we have left before another semester of school. But this is Todd's last, YAY! Okay, okay, Madilyn is getting madder and madder at me in her swing. So until next time... hope everyone gets to enjoy sleeping through the night... we will eventually.

No comments: