Friday, August 1, 2008

4 months old!

Madilyn was officially 4 months old yesterday. We don't have her check-up until the 15th, but she was 19 pounds three weeks ago. People look at us like we're lying when we tell how old she is. She will slow down with growing I hope! We have had a fun couple of weekends. Two weeks ago we went up to Todd's family reunion for the day and had a blast in the rain and visiting. So, we missed the 24th celebration in Thatcher.

This past weekend we went to Val's to do some dream shopping ( I had to work Sunday so we also missed the St. Johns 24th as well). I would LOVE LOVE LOVE new couches-ours are serisouly embarassing, but I want to wait until we can pay cash for them. I am little more worried about our one-year food supply right now than I am about having a comfy (and great-looking) place to sit. Darn priorities! We are looking into getting a storage shed put out back so we can get the storage out of our house and fill that space up with food. Tiny house + 4 people = chaos and one unhappy mommy. One of these days we'll upgrade.

We are looking forward to this semester as this will be Todd's last! Yay! He'll get his associates, but we'll forever be taking classes I'm afraid for him to get his bachelor's. Having kids, going to school, AND working is way too much for a person! Todd is awesome though and almost never complains.

Here are some pitures we took recently:


Our lawn is REALLY loving the monsoon, and so is our water bill!

The reason why Arizona is so beautiful


Look at all my cute rolls!

Madilyn doesn't smile for pictures anymore like she used to... it's frustrating!

Madilyn loves her rice cereal!

Her floor mat entertains her for so long and I love it!

Aren't these the cutest cheeks ever?

No comments: