Monday, November 3, 2008

Finally the Halloween post

You'll have to ask Todd what these two pictures he carved in his pumpkin are. He said any computer nerd would know.

I guess they are characters from a video game?

This was my pumpkin.


My angel and my Jedi. So cute! Couldn't get them both smiling at the camera though!

We were so excited for Halloween this year because Evan is old enough to really get into the holidays and wanting to wear a costume.

My wonderful neighbor made Evan this super awesome Jedi costume!


On Halloween Evan's preschool class performed two halloween songs for us and he got to wear his costume for the party. It was so fun watching him get totally into the singing. Evan really loves music! I was so proud!

We instructed Evan to say trick-or-treat when someone came to the door, but he just kept saying "I'm a Jedi!" It was adorable. Evan had so much fun and didn't want to go home.

Poor Madilyn was fussy and fell asleep in the car almost instantly.

Although the night was fun, it was stressful too! Holidays are definately for kids, because it was all work for me!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a really sweet jedi costume. your kids looked great.

klutzy k said...

Trogdor and Strongbad! Come on, you know you love Homestarrunner.com!! I'll bet Evan would. Your kiddos were too cute! We completely missed the trunk or treat and any and all other festivities due to sleeping children. We are so wild, I know.

Burgoyne Family said...

Trogdor Rocks!!