Sunday, January 4, 2009

A few changes

I am like most other girls in that I get tired of my house from time to time and want to make changes. We haven't done much to our house to make it ours since we bought it 2.5 years ago. We finally bought our first set of couches and dcided to repaint the living room. It is only halfway done, with no decorations on the wall yet. I am so excited to get to work on the rest of the house.

Our family has the same cough/ cold thing that everyone has and we are so exhausted. We have also been weaning Madilyn onto formula since I have to go back to work full-time for awhile (which I hate). She is having SUCH a hard time. The similas makes her incredibly gassy and our little angel is so miserable, so now we have her switched to isomil. What a nightmare!

We were way excited to not have to get up for 9 AM church today. Going at 11 is going to be so nice for us! It was Evan's first week as a sunbeam. I am so looking forward to seeing him in his first program at the end of the year! He is growing up so fast! I was a little worried because he was horrible during sacrament meeting, but his teachers said he was wonderful and kept telling all the other kids "shhh!" What a cutey.

2 comments:

Our Ohana said...

I like the color of your walls! That will look really good. And your couches look COMFY!!!

Hopefully going back to work full-time won't be too horrible. I'm having to go to work too. I'm dreading it. I cry everytime I think about but, atleast I'm able to do it. Anyways ... hope it's easy for you!!!

Rob said...

Congrats on the couches you guys!! We still have ones that we bought from people we know. I just don't want to buy a brand new one with my kids so young!! I know how you feel about Isomil!! That stuff stinks so bad, but it works!! I can't believe our little ones are old enough to be in Sunbeams!! :( How time flies when they are little!!