Sunday, January 25, 2009

The greatest joy!

This was a long, long weekend of work. Twelve hour shifts can be horrible when you're busy, but absolutely unbearable when they're slow. Wow. I wanted to go to church with my family so badly today. Coming home was wonderful though. I came in the door to hear cheers from Evan as he ran up with arms out to give me a huge hug. Madilyn (who just learned to crawl a week and half ago) saw me, let out a little squeal and crawled over as fast as she could (it was quite cute to see all the effort). It is so nice to be loved and to have such beautiful things to come home to.... and the best part? Todd had dinner ready. Hooray for my wonderful husband!!

2 comments:

Luke & Erica said...

I love my job, don't get me wrong, but I second that it sucks to not be home with fam. I love it when the girls are excited to see me. That only happens when I work more than one day in a row.

Luke & Erica said...

I love it when the kids are excited when I come home from work.