Saturday, April 18, 2009

Club 33

We also spent a day at Disneyland. I had no idea that Todd have never been there! The guy who rented us his beach house also had a membership to Club 33. You should look up all the info about that place! Needless to say there are about 400 members of this club who spend way too much money for rights to be able to eat at this hidden 5-star restaraunt inside Disneyland. Any member can make a reservation for friends/ family.

At the guest information desk they confirm that you have a reservation, and then you get complimentary tickets to the park and a map to get to the "secret" door. If you don't eat there, then the person with the membership gets charged for the tickets. Needless to say, the meals cost just barely less than the tickets to the park, and I had no idea about all this until we got there. If I had known more about the place, I would have taken more pictures and looked around some more. I won't go into more detail about it, but I feel pretty lucky that we got to go there!




There was a couple looking at the door while we were waiting to get in and I asked if they needed to get by. The guy said "Yeah, wouldn't that be nice!?" Holy cow, I guess we were so lucky! The desk person inside told us that she hears people telling all sorts of stories aboput the place outside the door. She even had a man sing the whole song "Supercali....etc" thinking that that would get him it. Can you believe she couldn't let him in? Reservations by a MEMBER only. Way cool!
It was beautiful there and the food was so so good! Look at these desserts:




We had an absolute blast on this trip and were so greatful Todd's parents were able to watch Evan and Madilyn for us! It was so hard to be away, and now we CANNOT WAIT to take Evan to Disneyland!
We are so incredily grateful that we were invited on this trip and we had a blast being with James and Kathy!

3 comments:

Our Ohana said...

okay, I want the name of number of the owner of that beach house!!! that's awesome!!! I've heard about that club but didn't know it was so insanely secret!!! how fun!! I love Disneyland - I'm jealous!

Miller Family said...

Wow! Looks like you had so much fun! I'm glad you guys got to go. I love Newport Beach. We go there with Sean's family every other year. My favorite thing to do is get up early before everyone else does and go jogging along the boardwalk out to Balboa Island. I'm so happy you guys got to do that. You look so good too!

Miller Family said...

Wow! Looks like you had so much fun! I'm glad you guys got to go. I love Newport Beach. We go there with Sean's family every other year. My favorite thing to do is get up early before everyone else does and go jogging along the boardwalk out to Balboa Island. I'm so happy you guys got to do that. You look so good too!