Friday, September 25, 2009

Sew Much Fun!


I got this adorable shirt at Target, but couldn't find anything to go with it, so I decided to make my own skirt. It was really easy!

It's a little too long for Madilyn, but it makes a nice long winter skirt and will last her for awhile. It is an embroidered corduroy fabric.
I also have started making baby booties again. I will add flowers and bows to them as well. It seems like everything I make is brown, but I am so into brown right now. The favorite pair I made were actually black and red, but I gave them to a nurse at work for her newborn before I got pictures. Dang it!


This is the first pair of boots I've made, and I reall excited to make more. I will add some wool to the top and maybe buttons or flowers. I know, brown again. I'll post more pictures as I make more pairs. I have a lot of cute fabric to work with, and I may start selling them.

1 comment:

Luke & Erica said...

Wow, you are so fast, I can't believe you already finished the skirt. It came out great!