Tuesday, September 22, 2009

So Sad

That is how Madilyn is today. She had 3 shots at her 18-month checkup and she is so dramatic about it. Although, I have never had her or Evan act like this after shots, so I am a little worried. I'll just keep an eye on her. There is nothing worse than holding down your screaming child while someone hurts them with your consent. I feel evil, but I wouldn't have it any other way--I am all for immunizations.

Madilyn is still big. At 18 months:

Madilyn:

35 inches (99%tile)
29lbs 6 oz (93%tile)
head 19 1/4 in

Evan at 20 months:

33.25 inches (81%tile)
33 lbs (99%tile)
head 19 3/4 in

Madilyn is so tall!

Evan:

1 comment:

Luke & Erica said...

I wish there was another way, so that the parents don't have to hold down the kiddos. It's almost like betraying them. I agree though, I would rather the few minutes of them hating me, than them getting sick from something that was totally preventable. Poor Madilyn.