Thursday, January 21, 2010

Wahoo!

Evan has been pretty scared of a lot of things since he was a baby. He doesn't like to swing high or go fast down slides. He even cries on the carousel! Well, we finally found SOMETHING boyish he isn't afraid of...

We bought a sled and took it up on Mt Graham yesterday. I sent him down this nice little hill and hoped he might somehow miss the big rock that was a little to the left, but it apparently is a sled magnet. I was so suprised that when he hit it, instead of crashing and breaking something like I feared he would, he ramped over the thing and caught air. That was it, he was hooked! He loved it over and over and I indulged it because nothing is better than his smile and that awesome laugh!

Todd bad I couldn't find the camera before we left!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Sledding...so fun...don't worry, his fears will change as he gets older!