Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

I had a fabulous Mother's Day weekend. Friday night Todd and Evan went on their first father's and son's camping trip and had a blast. All day saturday we worked out in the yard getting a small garden planted. The kids had a blast playing in their kiddie pool in the shade. That evening we grilled hamburgers, stuffed jalepenos, corn-on-the-cob, and watermelon. It was a beautiful day too!

Today Todd woke up just before 6 and made me a special breakfast in bed (something he has never done for me before). He made and "adult" grilled cheese sandwich that he had heard about from someone at work. Since he had never made it before, he got up extra early so he could figure it out. It was so sweet! He even made a little menu with checkmarks and had the kids bring it in to me (of course he had the preferred meal choice starred and frist on the list). It was adorable and made the day so special.

All in all, this has been the best Mother's Day I have ever had. I absolutely am in LOVE with being a mother!

No comments: