Sunday, May 1, 2011

Wish We Had Our Garden


So the last post told of sprinklers not being fixed, which now are Yay! I've realized the reality of how much lawn we have when I did the first mowing... with a push lawn mower. Holy cow! All I can say is that I better lose some weight this summer!

We took the kids to the temple grounds this morning to take some pictures of them in their Easter clothes. I love that my kids pretend to be royalty and the temple is so special to them. Evan is always saying things about "when I get married in the temple..."

So, with the last post I said I hope the sprinklers would be fixed soon, and now they are! With that said, the next post should have our garden going. I can wish, right?

We did get our playset put back up. Now our yard looks like our yard, and the kids are really happy. As we were digging through stuff, both of the kids found their life jackets and wore them around all day. Evan even added his bike helmet. It's pretty bad when the parents put together the playset, and the kids play on it wearing bike helmets and life jackets. Don't they trust us?

1 comment:

Clint and Tiffany said...

That may be the funniest thing I have read in quite a while! I'm giggling like crazy! I bet that makes you feel so good, watching them pad themselves... :O)