Wednesday, December 19, 2007

It's a GIRL!

For all the family that thought it would never happen... we are having a girl. You'll have to bear with the wonderful quality of these ultrasound pictures, but this is our little kiddo.

He said it's a girl because theres nothing hanging out between those two legs.

This is her face. It looks kind of evil. You can also see the bones of her arms.

So, the first thing we did was to run to Wal-Mart and buy a few girl outfits... we couldn't resist! I asked Evan if he wanted a baby sister and he said: "okay." Haha, we'll see how that turns out. We just can't wait to see her.

5 comments:

Our Ohana said...

YAY!!! Congratulations!! That's so exciting!! A little girl is going to be so much fun. I hope things continue to get better for you Cassandra!! Take care and let me know if you need anything!

Rachel said...

OMG Sass I'm so excited for you! Girls are SO much fun.

Anonymous said...

I had no idea you guys had a blog, or else I would have swung by earlier.

Any ways, congratulations on the baby girl. that's great news.

Hope you are all doing swell.

Michelle and Javier said...

Congrats you guys! I'm glad that you have a blog page too! I'm going to add you to my page! Merry Christmas!

*Amy * said...

Wow, I just found your blog. I am happy you are having a girl Cassandra, so are we and are loving picking out the clothes. I hope you continue to feel better. That is really rough. I am setting my blog to private in a few weeks so send me your email when you get a chance and I will send you an invite if you care to tune in.