Tuesday, January 22, 2008

10 weeks and counting!

Everything looks great with the baby so far. Luckily my morning sickness stopped at around 20 weeks and I've been feeling pretty good.I'll be having monthly ultrasounds now to monitor the size of the baby since Evan had to be a 9lb 5oz baby... I don't have much sympathy for him when he gets constipated, belive me.

It's been fun getting the room ready and picking out names. I am excited to have another kid to be so proud of. I don't think I've stopped staring at Evan since the day he was born. I am overwhelmed with pride for him. I love that he has been so excited about life since the day he was born. It's great to be a mother. Knowing what to expect will hopefully make things a little easier this time around. It'll just be weird having to give birth in the same place that I work in front of the people I work with. It does have its advantages though... I've already got the best nurse anesthetists agreeing to come in and do my epidural even if they're not on call.

Todd started school again a few weeks ago. He's only taking two classes this semester, so we are seeing eachother a little bit more. It has been really hard having him gone at work until late every night, but he's got a good job.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was blog hopping today and found your blog. I was so excited to see everything that has been going on with your family. Its been forever since I have seen you guys. Hopefully now I can stay in better touch!

maccam said...

Cassandra, your little boy is so cute! He is growing up so fast! Congrats on the new little one! I agree, motherhood is the best! Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy. I'm excited to hear more. Love, Cammy

Our Ohana said...

YAY!!! I can't believe you're getting so close!!!

Where is Todd working now-a-days??

:o)

Kachelle said...

so i totally spaced and forgot to tell you i sent your privacy cover on friday so you should get it today or tomarrow! i hope you like it.