Thursday, June 26, 2008


Evan is such a ham. I think every person who lives in Thatcher has a picture like this in front of the tree outside the EAC auditorium. I love the green grass, and so does Evan.

Evan has learned to roll down the hill and loves watching the ants that crawl around on this tree. You can tell by his red face that summer is miserable though. We don't get long walks like we used to anymore. However, he is more than excited when the sprinklers are running.

Madilyn hates lying down now. She is always trying to lift her head up so she can see what's going on. She is cooing a lot lately. We have had some horrible nights lately. Todd had to take yesterday off work because we only got 2 hours of sleep that night. I don't know why she is so irritable at night. I have a doctor's appointment for her this afternoon. I am thinking she has an earache even though she hasn't had a fever. I hope they find something wrong so that there is hope for more sleep at night. Poor baby.

I finally chopped my hair off yesterday. I was tired of my hair hanging in Madilyn's face while I was trying to feed her. It wasn't cut exactly like I wanted it and she took 8 inches off instead of 5!! but I like it anyway. It'll probably grow back really fast and I'll wish it was short again. You can tell how tired I am after that sleepless night with the hge dark circles under my eyes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the compliment. Definitely hit me up if you are ever in the area and want photos.