Saturday, June 21, 2008

Kids are a lot of work!

It seems like there's never a dull moment in our house. We are refinancing our house right now and had to clean it really well for the appraisal, so the rest of the week I haven't done a whole lot of cleaning. Our house is the cleanest that it's been since we've moved in though, and I am loving it.

Madilyn has some sort of strange cough right now. She doesn't have a stuffy nose or fever, so it's kind of weird, and worrisome. I guess we have been really lucky as far as illness is concerned though.


Evan loves to lay on the floor next to Madilyn, although he isn't ever very gentle with her. But guess what?!! He is finally potty-training! He's only had a few accidents over the last few days and is totally in love with his Spiderman underwear. He's so proud of himself (as are we). I can't wait to get rid of diapers!
Todd has been looking around for another job. Having two kids and the horrible economy is really hard on us. I have been trying to get extra shifts at work, but it's hard to find days to work when I won't have to find a babysitter. We'll survivie though.
Overall, we are just enjoying how adorable our children are. They always amaze me! Being a mom is the best ever!

2 comments:

Jon and Rach said...

HI...Your kids are adorable!!! I haven't seen you forever. I was wondering if you could tell me what Brindi was up to? You look like your life is going great!

Anonymous said...

Your kids are so friggin' cute. Look at those cheeks. I would say it gets easier, but I honestly don't know that.

We only have one and it is still a full-time job keeping the house clean.