Monday, December 1, 2008

What a weekend!

It was a busy holiday for us! We were so lucky to have my sister Annalee here for Thanksgiving. We haven't seen her for a year since she is in the Air Force and stationed in North Carolina. My two sisters and I had a fabulous time making the Thanksgiving meal, and it was awesome!

We finally got updated family photos, but won't be able to share them for a few weeks, so be ready for those!

Todd's brother James got married on Saturday and it was the first time the whole family has been together in the temple. It was amazing. I have never been to a more beautiful reception. I wish we had gotten pictures, but we were too busy keeping kids away from the pool to take any snapshots. Let me just say that they are a beautiful couple and so perfect together. I cannot tell you how excited I am for them. My new sister-in-law, Kathy, is fabulous! Evan loves Kathy too and wouldn't stop looking at her during the pictures. We had to keep him out of the pictures too. He cried for quite awhile on the way home "I want to see Kaffy!"

Evan had croop attack in the middle of the night Saturday, and was gasping for air. By the time we got to the emergency room though, he was fine. We got him some medicine anway and finally crashed at 3 AM. It make for a sleepy drive home on Sunday. We have never been happier to be in our own home again. Our kids were even begging to go to sleep and they slept wonderfully!

We are so thankful for the chance we had to spend with all three sides of our family. Evan got to see all three sets of grandparents in one day. Spoiled!

These are the only pictures I had time to get this weekend during our Thanksgiving meal and no one wanted to take a nice picture:
Evan is ready for the food!
Happy Girl!M wonderful Dad checking out the foodMy Stepmom and sister AnnaleeBig brother DaveMy little sister Brindi and her hubby BrandonThe cats enjoying watching the rain

2 comments:

Rob said...

WOW, Even looks like Todd!! Holy cow, it's like look at Todd years ago!!

Joy said...

@ my house we had like 16 dishes! haha! we're drowned in leftovers! lol. Cutee baby!