Monday, August 10, 2009

I Never Make Up My Mind

There are so many times throughout the week that I whine about having kids and just wanting some quiet time wthout them to get stuff done around the house. Now, we are heading off tomorrow so I can go to a fetal monitoring conference in Maryland, and I am so sad to leave! I have to keep telling myself that Todd and I NEED this. We have been under so much stress with him being layed off and unable to find work. Plus, he's been off since february, and still is fighting for unemployment.

So we are off on a trip we can't afford, but that has already been mostly paid for (except for food, of course). We get to spend two days in Washington, D.C. after the conference... for a total of 6 days and nights away from the kids with a 5-hour plane trip over and back. Eek! I miss my kids already and have been trying to spoil them all day.

Expect lots of pictures. We leave tomorrow and will be back the following Monday.

I don't update this enough, but we have TONS of stuff going on that I don't write about because it's too stressful and there are no resolutions to them. I always like to write about things after the fact so that I don't look like an idiot when I get the real results.

So off we go hoping for a safe trip and well-behaved children who enjoy the time with their wonderful grandparents.

No comments: