Wednesday, October 28, 2009

We have them too!

It seems like I have heard a lot about the Lord's "tender mercies" lately, and, we have them too! We have been struggling, but we have been blessed. I want to cry as I write this, because I'm not sure I'm ready to give up this family time we have had together--difficult or not.

Someone paid for Madilyn's ear surgery anonymously. I cannot tell that person enough how much that hs helped us. It seems like the past 8 months hit us all at once, and that gift was huge--it was A LOT of money. Thank you, thank you!

Todd got accepted into a bachelor's program with financial aid and a scolarship to help. He has applied for so many computer positions and never even got interviewed for most because he only has an AAS degree. We felt like going to back to school is vital for Todd to get the job he desires.

Funny how it works though, because the same week we got our anonymous gift and found out Todd got his scholarship, a possible job opportunity pops up at a place Todd has worked before.

More than likely Todd will start work on Monday. Gosh, that is such a huge blessing to have him working again! But work and school? Well, we are just going to have to take it one day at a time.

Our prayers are definately asnwered in the Lord's own time. I thank him for that!

2 comments:

Christine said...

Good for you guys. I'm so glad for you. It's so neat that somebody would just pay for that. I'm glad.

Luke & Erica said...

Cassandra, I am so happy to hear about the surgery, I had no idea. I honestly cried reading your post. I know how stressed you were and how hard it can be when money issues arise, but I can't express how happy I am for your current blessings. I don't anyone more deserving.