Thursday, June 12, 2008

Just another manic thursday

This is one of those RARE times when both kids are napping. Hurray! I should be napping too, but chose to clean instead. Yuck! We went to the park today only to find mud under the shaded slides and the sun wasn't being nice at all to the unshaded ones. Then we went shopping at wal-mart. It is such a pain to shop alone with a baby and a three-year-old! I don't think I'll do that again for awhile!

The swing was the best thing ever to be invented. I credit my clean house to this nifty device.

These smiles make it all better!

We went to the park today and when we got home, we found out that we were locked out. Daddy had the keys with him and he was in Pima. Thank goodness I had the cell phone to call him and hose to cool Evan down. I got him a little too cold though because he bundled up on the couch once we got inside.

No comments: