Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The first day of winter...

...just kidding. But seriously, this is the coldest day so far I think. We went to bed expecting thunderstorms today and woke up to this:

The last time he really got to spend any time in soft snow was about two years ago and he hated it... cried the whole time when he kept falling down. He is so totally into the snowball thing and has a pretty good arm!

This is Evan's very first snowman! Not to shabby. Notice the stubby arms he chose!


It is the best way to get out of mopping ever! As you can tell, Evan's not too sad about it either. We had so much fun!

I had all sorts of things planned for today, but instead we are making sugar cookies and canning butter.

We LOVE these days!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Impressive snowman!!! I just made our blog private. Please email me your email address at tyandrachelfam@gmail.com so I can invite you to it. Thanks!

Clint and Tiffany said...

Hi sweetcakes! Cute pictures! How fun, Madison wasn't too "in" to the snow, but we didn't get that much. Because I know you don't have anything better to do, I decided to tag you! See my blog for instructions. Love you!