Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I must be crazy

We had a wonderful weekend in St. Johns visiting family. The only downside was that our extra day of visiting was spent at the urgent care in Show Low because Madilyn got an ear infection and swollen tonsils.

The reason for this post though... I was reading the title of the last post and realized that I will probably laugh at myself in later years for thinking our marriage is seasoned. We are still so young. I bet we won't really be seasoned until we have been married as long as we were single.

No matter what though, I just love being married!

2 comments:

Quinn said...

I love being married too!! I don't want to think about being single, but I applaud those that are, especially the women! I'm sorry that half your time was spent in urgent care. I don't care for those clinics, but at least you don't have to pay a huge bill for going to the hospital. I hope she's better!!

Luke & Erica said...

You make me laugh!! I hope that your sweet little girl is feeling better. Ear infections are the pits. I agree with you on the whole being married as long as you were single thing, but I am already at that point in a way. Lucas and I have been together for over half of my life now, 14 years.